- Land Area Ha: 2.022
- Land Area Acres: 4.99
- Tenure: Freehold: Yes
- Property Type: Rural Land, Arable, Other / Unspecified, Lifestyle / Rural
About this listing
* 2.022 ha (4.99 acres) of freehold land
* This vacant property comprises mostly cleared level to gently undulating naturally well drained land in an elevated part of Mission Beach, which from a contour map is approx. 30 metres above sea level
* With some mountain and farming views this property is ideal to build your dream home on with mains power and town water supply adjacent to the property (not connected)
* If you like beaches and walking look no further, the property just under 1 km from a beautiful sandy beach which is ideal to walk along. Also near the beach is an established walking track known as Ulysses Link Walking Track which at the northern end you can also access the Cutten Brothers Walking Track where you can walk through beautiful remnant coastal rainforest
* If you like fishing then nearby Clump Point public boat ramp is approx. 2.3 km by road from the property. At present Clump Point public boat ramp area has a two lane concrete boat ramp, adjacent floating walkway, breakwater and carparks however the proposed $18.4 million Clump Point Mission Beach boating infrastructure project to upgrade and expand the boating facilities is due to commence in the near future. The proposed upgrade plans include an additional boat ramp lane; additional floating walkway; upgrade existing breakwater; upgrade existing carpark and turning area; and installation of a new detached breakwater that provides sheltered waters for a jetty, 2 berthing pontoons, 5-6 pen berths and 5-6 swing moorings
* Situated on a no through road the property which is zoned Rural is located in a rich volcanic soil farming area at Mission Beach, however in the future as the Mission Beach area grows the property may also be suitable for a long term "land bank"
* Mission Beach village has a Post Office, shops, tavern, restaurants and takeaways
* Nearby Wongaling Beach which is approx. 8 km by road from the property also has a long beautiful sandy beach as well as the Mission Beach State School, Police Station, Fire Station, Ambulance Station, Medical Centre, Doctors, Dentist, bank, credit union, major supermarket, chemist, shops, bottle shop, restaurants and takeaways
* Located by road approx. 1.6 km from Mission Beach village, 139 km south of Cairns and 235 km north of Townsville
Inspections are by appointment. To arrange for a time to inspect or for any further details contact Jim Cooper at Landmark Harcourts Tully on mobile 0417 736 935.
Note that photos showing the beach, boat ramp and Islands were taken between approx. 1 km and 2.3 km from the property.